https://www.drift.com/ (opens new window)
The Drift integration allows you to join a customer's session directly from a live chat.
While chatting with a customer, a link to join the customer's session in Feederloop will be displayed in the side panel.
Once you've joined the customer's session, you'll have access to all of Feederloop's features such as screen sharing, co-browsing and video chat without the customer ever leaving your website.
An active Drift and Feederloop account is required.
Please ensure the Feederloop widget is installed correctly on your website as per the instructions found here.
# Integration Steps
Please follow the below steps to activate the integration.
- Login to Feederloop here: https://app.feederloop.com (opens new window)
- Navigate to
Admin > Integration
- On the Drift card, slide the toggle to the right.
- Login to Drift here: https://app.drift.com/ (opens new window)
- Navigate to
Visitors > Contacts settings > Custom attributes.
Create new attribute
- Create a new attribute called
Join in Feederloopof type
- Once created, search for the new attribute in the list of available attributes.
- Select the 3 dots on the right of row and select
Show in conversation.
During a live chat, Drift displays a panel along the right hand side containing
information about who you're chatting to. There will be a field labelled
Join in Feederloop
containing a link to join the customer's session.
If you don't see the field, click
Show more attributes in the side panel.