https://slack.com/ (opens new window)
The Feederloop integration for Slack sends call requests to Slack so you'll never miss a call.
Simply click the incoming call request in Slack which will open Feederloop in your browser and automatically connect to the customer.
Once you've joined the customer's session, you'll have access to all of Feederloop's features such as screen sharing, co-browsing and video chat without the customer ever leaving your website.
If you need any help getting up and running, please contact us (opens new window).
An active Slack and Feederloop account is required.
Please ensure the Feederloop widget is installed correctly on your website as per the instructions found here.
# Integration Steps
Please follow the below steps to activate the integration.
- Login to Feederloop here: https://app.feederloop.com (opens new window)
- Navigate to
Admin > Integration
- On the Slack card, slide the toggle to the right.
- You will be presented with a screen detailing the permissions Feederloop requires on your Slack account.
- You will be returned to the Feederloop admin portal where you need to select which Slack channel to send call requests to.
- Select a channel and click
That's it! You're ready to receive call requests in Slack.
When a call request comes in from someone on your website, a message will be sent to Slack. The message will contain a call source field letting you know exactly where on your website the visitor is calling from.
Join Visitor Session which will open your browser and automatically connect to
To uninstall the Feederloop integration for Slack (which will remove it from Feederloop and Slack), please follow these steps:
- Navigate to
Admin > Integrationin the Feederloop admin portal and click
Manageon the Slack card.
That's it! The Feederloop app has now been removed from Slack and is no longer active in Feederloop.